I'm in Virginia! It's fabulous, as always. We're sticking around the houses this week, which is exactly what I wanted to do, so it's very relaxing. After I'd been up here a few times and especially after living here last summer, I'd seen all the sights and done plenty of driving around. This time it's nice to stay in pajamas all day and read to the kids, watch movies, make up silly songs, and just be.
Of course, the only reason I get to do this is because of Emily and Beth. They are selflessly working my store from open-close (which means 9:30am to 7:30pm) every single day while I'm gone for a week. They are awesome girls and are so sweet to let me have this time off. I'm trying my best not to call them and just trust that they have everything under control. Which they do. Except for the ceiling that's trying to collapse....again, they say everything is running smoothly and that I don't need to worry. If you're in the part of town this week, please take Emily and Beth some very LARGE DrPeppers, Mountain Dews, strong coffee, or some other form of caffeine.
Tomorrow we're driving down to Culpeper to see the Mt. Lebanon people. I think we're eating lunch and spending the afternoon down there...we're pretty excited about that! And on Sunday, an old friend of Dad and Mom's is preaching at Dave and Kristen's church which is also very exciting. I don't think I remember him, but I'm always happy to meet old friends of the family.
Guess that's it for now. I'm going to go try to make Liam love me...
8/10/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww...virginia!!! glad you're able to just cruise and see your family. i would so go and visit beth and emily except for they're very far away. miss all of you guys a ton! have fun.
haha paycheck, man. maybe it'll pay for the dr. pepper and mountaindew we needed for saturday ;D your store is fine :)
DON"T GET SICK!!! :D
tell liam i say he HAS to love you, or he can send you home before the 15th. ;)
Post a Comment