How to clean out your closet:
Find yourself some sisters.
Gather them in your closet and display your entire wardrobe.
Hold out each item or try it on so they can see.
For each piece, say something like, "This looks so horrible on me." or, "I look so fat in this." or, "This color makes me look dead."
If there is silence in the room, get rid of the item.
If there is wholehearted agreement with your statement, keep the item. They're probably just saying that because they want your clothes.
If they disagree with you and say you look great, put the item aside and go ask a brother. He'll tell you the real truth.
10/25/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey, where do you find sisters?
This made me chuckle-thanks!
I'm going to try this when Annie cleans out her closet next. Sounds profitable.
wait, you want my fat clothes? come on over.
Ouch, Anne! If you weren't pregnant, she might have to hurt you for that one!
I had seriously thought of cleaning out my closet a few months ago - getting rid of all maternity clothes! Guess it was a good thing I didn't. :-)
no no, tami... i just meant that all i have is fat clothes (being slightly less than 6 weeks from delivering a baby) and i can't imagine she wants any of these big pants :-)
I'm just not at all sure that's what you meant, Annie. I'll think about it and then decide if I'll hold a grudge.
i love you so much :)
Post a Comment