10/22/07

this is torture

Just wanted to state my anguish over the weather today. It is currently somewhere around 50 degrees outside, 30mph winds, and a thunderstorm coming through. With all of that, it feels more like 3 degrees. Not really my idea of fun, especially when I have to drive in that to get to work today!
Candace said she's happy to be inside her warm house, but since our house is always freezing (thanks to Mom and Beth who are babies about the temp never being higher than 69 inside) I'm really cold! I think I might run over to the Sabo's house. :)
Alright, I'm going to go dig out all 3 sweaters I have. I'll probably be wearing all of them to work in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Um...maybe you shouldn't come visit here then. By Dec, should be well below 50, and my heat gets turned off at night, set at 65 during the day. Can't wait!!!