4/19/08

psych-o

News from my Psych Professor! This will change your life!
(I'm posting this for Tiffany. I know she loves stuff like this. : )

----------------------------------------------
Your Personal Happiness Recipe--How to be Happy

Ingredients

Friends
Acquaintances
Marriage
Employment
Money


Seasonings

Extraversion
Optimism
Spirituality (of the Religious sort)
Physical Health


Combine ingredients. For every 1 part money, put 5 parts Friends and Acquaintances, and 2 parts Marriage and Employment.
Add Seasonings.
Place seasoned ingredients into a culture with a high degree of democratic freedom.


Note from Professor: For complete happiness, person must have all of the above ingredients and seasonings. For every ingredient/seasoning not present, happiness will decrease by at least 20%.


1 comment:

Trish said...

ok, so there are 9 ingredients/seasonings to get me 100% happy...and if I don't have ANY of them I'm 180% less happy than the 100% happy possible. Which means I'm -80% happy. Clearly he's not a math professor.