9/11/08

shooting

Last weekend, Beth and I drove up to west TX to visit the Cottles. We love going up there...it's so quiet and there are no people or traffic around and we were able to live the ranch life for a few days. I tried to put Lora into labor while we were there by making her run around and lift things but sadly, no baby showed up. So we spent our time making a month's worth of freezer meals for after the baby is born, organizing baby stuff, and shooting guns with Jeremiah. That's the life...








Beth is posing with our targets. Mine is the one on the right which is, by far, the better one. :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

i love it! the hole in your t-shirt really completes the look too... ;-)

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

Hehe-fun times, come again when you are able and we can have auto mechanic shop too!

Emily said...

wow...
you guys with guns...

I'm glad I wasn't around. ;)

I miss you.