10/2/08

new doc

Good news! I finally have an appointment with my new neurologist! My appointment is tomorrow (Friday) at 9am. I am very happy because this doctor comes highly recommended from several friends and all of my current doctors. He's a Christian and every other doctor that I've talked to says that he is the best neurologist in the hospital.
Right now I'm trying to gather a pile of records and test results and anything that might be useful for him to see. To everyone who is coming over for FabFri (co-op) tomorrow, I'm sorry if the house is not AS clean as I usually have it but, it's for a good cause. :)

I don't have alot of time to write right now but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be meeting the new doc tomorrow morning and to ask everyone to pray that it's a good appointment.
We are praying that
He really is as good as everyone says he is.
He will listen carefully as Mom and I try to spit out 3 years worth of medical history.
He will be the doctor who knows just what to do, or
That he will be the doctor who will finally send me somewhere else.
He will work closely with all of my other doctors in the hospital to make sure everyone is on the same page.
He will not send me to the psych ward like certain other doctors. :)
And that it will be a very productive meeting.

Thanks for praying! I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Dee Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

Sorry. That was me.
Just trying to say that I love it when you post!
I'm praying for your appointment tomorrow. Can't believe it's been three years. I know they haven't been easy ones.

Amy said...

I am praying, CJ! God is HUGE and He is in motion. I can't wait to see how He uses this doctor in your life. See you tomorrow.