11/12/08

good news

The vertical MRI has been approved by Tricare! I just found out last night and I can't even tell you how excited I was. My doctors and I have been trying to get this for over 3 years and there's no telling what my super cool neurologist had to do to make this happen. Maybe I don't want to know... But anyway, we're all really happy and can't wait to see the results of this test. (I know, only a really big nerd like me would get excited about an MRI...you can laugh if you want.) So, praise the Lord with us and pray for a really good test. They say that I will get in before this month is over. :)

"hold onto your hope--it is a soul anchor!"

4 comments:

Tami said...

YAY!!! Praying that this will lead to further good news about diagnosis, prognosis, etc.

Amy said...

Praise God! I am praying that you get in soon and that it tells the doctors EXACTLY what they need to know.

Born to Dance said...

That's great! I'm so glad you changed neurologists. It looks like things are finally moving forward. Hurray!

Cheyenne said...

I am so happy for you!! Yea!!! See you tomorrow!!!