5/7/07

around the house in 80 seconds

Right now around the House:
Aubrey is forcing Sam to inhale some steroids through his...inhaler.
Jonathan and Caleb are fighting over the "real way to play Clue."
Beth is being her usual crafty self and making a huge poster.
Abby is eagerly waiting her turn to get her hands in Beth's paint.
Shelley is singing lines from "Cats", "Phantom of the Opera", and "Wizard of Oz", all at the same time. (A shocker, I know.)
Mom is a little upset with Dad for bringing home Chocolate and Key Lime pies, instead of Coconut Creme.
I, on the other hand, am very happy with Dad for holding off on the Coconut.
Isaac is convinced that he is the Real Jack Sparrow.
Tim has just learned that there are alot of people in the world (most of them in SA) who don't think babies are blessings from God. He is horrified.
Shelley is begging Aubrey and I to watch "Phantom of the Opera in 15 minutes" online with her.
We told her that we're busy, but she insists it will only take 30 minutes of our time.
Dad is pondering this.
Mom is satisfied with an ice cream sandwich.
Aubrey is pulling her hair out because she's heard one too many lines from "Cats" today.
Sam is running around in his diaper begging to take a a shower in Granny's room.
Tim and Josh want to know the names of the people who don't love new babies so they can go "beat them up."
David just wants to teach them about Jesus.
Beth is still involved in her project and has just yelled a warning into the living room. "Aubrey, Sam has a green hand and he's coming into the living room!"
Somebody yells something about taking a picture.
The boys are talking about setting someone's hair on fire...
I'm gonna go watch.



6 comments:

Kristen said...

Very good summary of the crowd...makes me sad I'm not there for all the fuss.

shelley said...

I'm glad that no one in our family exaggerates. what a nightmare that would be!

dirksgirl said...

exactly WHAT was exaggerated, Shelley? nothing that i can tell.

shelley said...

i rest my case.

Emily said...

hm...life as usual...save me some fun! ;)

Papa said...

For those wondering, I hid the matches.