Tomorrow is a new week and life starts again...
This week has been full of weird and crazy things and I am so glad it's over. The new week will hopefully be normal, or as normal as our lives ever get.
I'm trying so hard to keep up with school right now. It's killing me and makes me wonder if I could really handle nursing school with the broken body I have right now. And the semester started off so well... But somewhere around spring break my health and my grades started rolling downhill again. Now I'm working twice as hard as everybody else, just to hopefully end up with a B average. I am pretty sure I have low A's in all of my classes right now, but I'm not expecting things to stay that way. We only have about 4 weeks left, so we'll see. Oh, and I turned in the next installment of fake papers last week, so when I get those back I'll tell you what happens. :)
After all the drama of the week, my sisters were very sweet and took me to see a movie and then shopping this afternoon. They really are the best sisters and friends I could ever have. Of course, we were missing 2 sisters, but not for long because the Virginia sisters will be here on Friday! Oh happy day! I love all of them.
Tomorrow is a meal Sunday after church, and we're supposed to bring Asian food. Does anyone really know how to make Asian food? I'm going to make fried rice because it's the only thing I know how to make that I can pass off as "Asian." I hope people don't laugh at me. :)
All the way my Savior leads me,
what have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt is His tender mercy
who through life has been my guide?
Heavenly peace, divinest comfort,
here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know whatever befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.
4/5/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
i'm so sad we missed the sisters movie today, but i'm so excited that we'll all be together next weekend!! can't wait!
i just sang that song to Judah tonight - love that one :-)
Praying for ya...sending lots of love from Cali.
Normal is overrated.
CJ, you are a precious soul, a gracious lady, and a dear friend. I use none of those terms lightly. We love you.
Your trust in the Father's leading has ministered to me today. Thank you for being such a pillar in our family.
Mom
Whatever befall..He doeth all things well.
your poise and maturity make me feel so small sometimes...you're an example to me. BUT the fact that you see movies w/out me and Anne makes me SAD! lets plan tons of girl fun for the weekend. I'll make Tim and Caleb watch Liam.
it was a great movie to see, wasnt it? cant wait for Sister Weekend! love you and am grateful for your shining faithfulness.
hey cool template - where did you get it?
Sweetie you are an inspiration to everyone around you and so very loved and thought of. If you only knew what your life means. It was set in motion by Devine purpose and it continues shine for Him every day. Keep on keeping on, my friend.
I like the new layout. fresh and cute :) light and fluffy...no smashing teacups or teapots here... :D
"oh God beyond all praising" is my morning prayer song every day!! Now we're praying together ;-)
Post a Comment